The certification since 2005, of our quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001 shows the constant concern Carbografite has to monitor and improve its products and services with the continuous development of new products and modern manufacturing processes, as well as the qualification and training of our employees.
After undergoing extensive audits of the quality management system in recent years and meeting all of the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, Carbografite Industrial Equipment Ltda. is approved and recommended in more than 30 countries through the IQNET as a high quality company.
The ISO 9001 certification confirms that the company applies ten principles into their management processes, aiming to continuously improve performance:
1. Client Focus: The Company understands the current and future expectations of their internal and external clients, seeking to satisfy their needs and implement methods of monitoring satisfaction with products and services offered.
2. Participative leadership, the company sets goals and creates an environment of involvement of its staff with the organization's goals.
3. Involvement of people: employees feel committed to the company and motivated by their work.
4. Process approach: the company's activities are treated as processes, which means that the outputs from one process affects the inputs of another, and therefore, all the links in the chain are strengthened with infrastructure and training.
5. Systemic approach to management: the company monitors, identifies, analyzes, understands and manages the processes.
6. Continual improvement: the company continually seeks excellence in its processes, products and services
7. Mutually beneficial supplier relationships: the company and its suppliers are interdependent and benefit from a partnership that is mutually beneficial in order to obtain products with the best cost-benefit ratio of the market.
8. Laws and standards: The Company performs all of its activities in compliance with all regulatory laws and standards applicable to its products and services.
9. Ethics: the company meets guidelines in its code of ethics that define the actions, decisions and standards of conduct in their activities.
10. Environment: The Company encourages and practices respect for the environment and promotes social responsibility through our actions.
+55 24 2222 9900
Monday through Friday
8 a.m until 5 p.mh